Beauty influencers and their videos make us makeup enthusiasts think that our skin is not perfectly smooth. But what we do not see is the massive use of filters and photoshop or photo retouching.
Every skin has textures. But for people who have some skin problems, bumps and unevenness become a considerable concern. It makes the skin a not-so-good surface for applying foundation and other makeup.
- Best Foundation for Textured Skin
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup
- Maybelline Fit me + Poreless Liquid Foundation
- Dermablend Professional Flawless Creator Multi-use Liquid Foundation
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Total Cover Foundation
- Laura Geller Colour Correcting Foundation
- Revlon Colourstay Whipped Creme Makeup
- Benefit Cosmetics brand with Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup
- Clinique Anti-blemish Solutions Liquid Makeup
- Becca Ultimate Coverage 24 hour Foundation
Best Foundation for Textured Skin
Some great foundations are here which will hide your imperfections without causing further irritation to your skin. Go through the nine best foundations for textured skin.
1. Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup
A double wear foundation gives a flawless glowy finish to your skin and doesn’t smudge or budge throughout the day. The semi-matte formula enables this foundation to survive heat and humidity. It’s a perfect choice for everyday wear.
Estee Lauder Double Wear stay-in-place Makeup
Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Makeup SPF 30
- Extremely long-lasting foundation
- Semi-matte and non-greasy formula.
- Fragrance-free and lightweight.
- Provides medium to high coverage on the skin
- The price is a little bit on the higher side.
2. Maybelline Fit me + Poreless Liquid Foundation
You must already know that many beauty influencers swear by this foundation. Maybelline Fit me foundation offers an oil-free matte formula that is best suited for acne-prone skin. It provides a medium to high coverage, which is very buildable.
Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte+Poreless Liquid Foundation
The Maybelline Fit Me Foundation is tested dermatologically, allergy tested, and non-comedogenic.
- It lasts throughout the day and night.
- It gives a matte oil-free look.
- It covers blemishes, acne spots very well
- It blends very smoothly onto the skin.
- . Not very suitable for dehydrated skin.
Also Read: Time Gap Between Shower After Tanning.
3 Powerful Facts You Need To Know About Waiting Time Between Tanning And Shower.
3. Dermablend Professional Flawless Creator Multi-use Liquid Foundation
As the name suggests, this foundation by Dermablend is going to be your go-to foundation because of its flawless finish.
Dermablend Dermablend Flawless Creator Multi-Use Liquid Foundation
Quantity: 1 fl oz
Natural Finish & Intense Colour.
- Lightweight and oil-free formula.
- It suits oily and dry skin.
- Fragrance-free and dermatologically tested.
- The packaging is not good.
4. L’Oreal Paris Infallible Total Cover Foundation
When it’s from a brand like L’oreal, you can blindly go for it. This Infallible Total Cover Foundation by L’oreal is a full coverage one but does not get cakey throughout the day.
LOreal Paris Infallible Total Cover Foundation
Quantity: 1.0 fl.oz./30ml
Skin Tone: Light
- It provides 24-hours extended coverage.
- It doesn’t turn ashy or cakey.
- Suitable for every skin type.
- The shade range is not so profound.
5. Laura Geller Colour Correcting Foundation
A textured skin needs color correction. Different shades of concealers need to be used to hide other marks. But if you can grab one of these foundations, you will not require the whole process of color correction anymore.
Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation
Quantity: .06 oz TRAVEL SIZE foundation in MEDIUM.
mini powder/foundation brush.
- Filled with white tea extracts and antioxidants.
- It offers medium coverage that is suitable for daily use.
- It provides a great range of shades.
- It’s not the perfect formula for dry skin.
6. Revlon Colourstay Whipped Creme Makeup
If you are not a fan of high coverage and like to have a natural look, this foundation will be your everyday buddy!
Revlon Color Stay Whipped Creme Make Up, Natural Ochre
Skin Type: Oily, Normal
- Mousse texture suits every skin type.
- Long-lasting and weightless formula.
- Efficiently covers up the imperfections.
- Not available in a varied shade range.
7. Benefit Cosmetics brand with Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup
Benefit Cosmetics has never failed us. And this Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup foundation has practically shaken the world with its fantastic concealing quality and finish.
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup SPF 25
- It provides a luminous skin-like glow.
- Suitable for daily wear.
- It offers natural and buildable coverage.
- The consistency is very watery.
Also Read: How to Get Bigger Lips
7 Quick Steps You Need To Know About how to get bigger lips without surgery
8. Clinique Anti-blemish Solutions Liquid Makeup
If you are struggling with much redness on your skin, this foundation by Clinique can be your best friend.
Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Liquid Makeup, Fresh Neutral
Skin Type: Acne Prone,Oily
- It provides high coverage.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- It cancels out redness and other imperfections.
- May oxidize and turn ashy over a long period.
9. Becca Ultimate Coverage 24 hour Foundation
Becca Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour Foundation
Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour Foundation.
- Long-lasting and high coverage formula.
- It has a velvety texture.
- Suitable for every skin type.
- It may turn a little dry after prolonged wear.
Unevenness, pores, acne, or patches are all part of normal skin. Having texture does not mean that your skin is terrible. It means that it’s normal. You only need to choose a foundation best suited for your skin. So don’t shy away and get started with your fantastic makeup journey by choosing your favorite foundation from this list.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?