Forum

What Are Three Thin...

Notifications
Clear all

What Are Three Things You Could Do If You Were Asked To Become An Advocate For Health And Wellness?

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Anshul Benjwal
(@anshul)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

What three things you could do if you were asked to become an advocate for health and wellness. You should start by trying to get your friends on board with the movement, try to find the best resources online to help you learn more about how to live a healthier life, and of course you have to be consistent in your efforts!

1.      I would first try to get my friends on board with the movement by telling them how important it is to be a healthy person and why they should want to do this for themselves as well as those around them.  I would then give them concrete reasons why living a healthier life is actually better than what they are currently doing.  I will research online to figure out what are the best resources available for this cause and have them available for my friends if they want to use them or not.  Lastly, I will be very consistent in my efforts to fulfill this goal because only then will I see real change!!

2.      The first thing I would do if I was asked to become an advocate for health and wellness is getting my friends on board with the movement.  I would start by telling them how important it is to be a healthy person and why they should want to do this for themselves as well as those around them.  Next, I would find out what are the best resources online to help me learn more about how to live a healthier life.  I would be very consistent in my efforts because only then will I see real change.

3.      There are many things that I could do if I was asked to become an advocate for health and wellness, but the three most important steps would be getting my friends on board with the movement, finding out what are the best resources online to help me learn more about how to live a healthier life, and being consistent in my efforts.  First I will try to convince them why it is important, then find out what will actually make a difference in their lives, and most importantly be persistent because if I don't see results quickly I will try something else.

Posted : 08/10/2021 9:10 am