Having an electric razor can make shaving a lot easier. However, you still need to know the right way of cleaning them so that they last longer. Here are some tips on how to clean your electric razor!
- Make sure your electric razor is unplugged before cleaning it. This will help ensure that there are no accidents.
- Remove the blade cartridge from the razor and rinse it under warm water. You can also use a mild soap to help clean it.
- Be sure to also clean the inside of the razor where the blade is located. A Q-tip or toothbrush can help with this.
- Rinse everything off with warm water and allow it to air dry.
- Replace the blade cartridge when it is dry.
By following these simple steps, you can help ensure that your electric razor lasts longer! Cleaning it regularly will also help keep it in good.
Posted : 11/12/2021 11:27 am