admin
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter

“It is health that is real wealth, and not pieces of gold and silver.”

- Mahatma Gandhi

How To Get Healthy Skin
How To Get Healthy Skin

This famous adage by Mahatma Gandhi explicitly states the importance of a healthy life and the major role it plays on every stage of our life span. A healthy life is unequivocally the most important thing and is the most crucial one when pursuing happiness but yet it's the part that gets stranded in every corner of our busy life.

I am giving you tips on how you can make your life more healthier without wasting any of your coveted money.

Now, There's raft of things or maneuvers you can do to maintain a healthy life but today i am going to tell you about these 5 good habits you can procure that will change your lifestyle and will make it healthier than ever.

I can assure you right now that the stressful and onerous life you are spending right now is not the solution to anything and will conduce you nothing. Just show a little audacity right now and promise yourself to gain these 5 new good habits and I promise you your life will take a huge turn and you'll soon notice the beguiling changes in your life mentally and physically.

1. Get adequate amount of sleep timely

It is already established and well known that sleep is cumulatively the solution to all our problems and the main source of our welfare. So, it is needless to talk about the efficacy of a good amount of sleep everyday. However, the only prerequisite is conformity. Capricious and intermittent sleeping habits will do you no good and will not be beneficial for your health.

So, from now on get a steady time period for your daily sleep and try to be acquiescent and adhere to your daily sleep routine. Get in bed timely every night (don't stay late at night, sleep within 10 pm every night) and wake up at a certain time in morning. Follow this routine for nearly 2 weeks and then you'll get the habit of this beguiling sleeping routine.

Make sure you go for an unruffled sleep period and get 7-8 hours of sleep daily. If not then at least 6 hours of daily sleep is mandatory in any case scenario. If you are facing inconvenience when attending tranquil sleep then i'll suggest you to stay away from your phone, laptop and tv for a while.

When we are asleep our mind brushes aside all those redundant scraps from the whole day of our head and reinstants all the nerve networks so they can function properly when we are awake.

So, get this good habit of sleep and your health will change drastically.

2. Get the habit of daily exercise

Daily exercise is the only thing that will lead you to a fountain of youth.

You've already heard this phrase before it's nothing new but still you couldn't garner the audacity to exercise regularly. It's not only you but most of the people I know are afraid to exercise on a daily basis but if you can adhere to it for a few weeks then you'll get the real taste of it. And after some time you'll be addicted to it and won't be able to pass a day without performing those sweet maneuvers.

The only prerequisite in this case is the determination to start it in the first place. That's where the main problem lies. We often fail to find the right incentive to start it in the first place and even if we coerce ourselves we end up stalling it because of a lack of determination. So, I am asking you today to gain the biggest motivation and that is to live a healthy life. Take this as your daily incentive and start exercising today. Plan a 30 minutes of good exercise habit and adhere to it on a regular basis.

3. Hydrate Hydrate Hydrate

This is arguably the most imperative habit you can gain that will benefit you in every way imaginable.

Get used to inhaling as much water as you can daily.

I don’t want to squander your time briefing  you the benefits of water consumption, It’s pretty explicit and well known. Water is the solution of almost every health issue. It plays many major roles in our body, so getting this good habit of drinking plenty of water regularly can be more beneficial for your health than you can envision.

So, I would allude you to drink 2,500 ml (for men) or 2,000 ml (for women) of pure water on a daily basis.

4. Eat Healthy

A healthy dose of daily food is all you need to maintain a good healthy life.

A healthy diet plan is essential for not only your physical appearance but also your mental health. There's a famous adage that “you are what you eat”  and I find that utterly true. Your health, your physical appearance and your mood depends on what you eat. So, consuming fast foods or street foods will exacerbate your health in a drastic manner.

Fast foods may come as compelling but it will deal a tremendous amount of damage to your health in the long run.

So, reprieve yourself from this trauma and get a habit of eating healthy daily.

Eat a variety of vegetables, especially dark green, red, and orange vegetables

Eat a variety of fruits daily.

Choose from a variety of low-fat sources of protein-  including eggs, beans, lean meats, nuts, seeds, and soy products.

Drink low fat milk.

5. Stifle any bad Habits

Let's get real here. The first step towards living a healthy life is to neglect anything and everything that besets your mental and physical health. And the first thing that ignites my mind is alcohol. When a healthy lifestyle comes into play, consumption of alcohol and tobacco cant be a part of it.

I think it's not needless to brief you with how smoking and drinking can affect you in every abysmal way possible. Both tobacco and alcohol can be highly addictive and can have protracted health ramifications. The effects of drinking and smoking include interpersonal problems and respiratory problems.  It can lead you to every dreadful trajectory including death
So, exclude the bad habit of drinking and smoking if you are craving for a healthy life.

This concludes my list of how you can gain a healthy life through these good habits.

Conclusion

It's safe to assume that a healthy life is something that we should be chasing from the threshold of our life but unfortunately that is not what we do in this so-called real life.

we get so obsessed with success from a very early stage of our life that we obliviate to take care of the most imperative thing and that is our health. We give so little of importance to our health which is something that needs the most of it. Yet we dwell into redundant stuff for our whole life without giving tennous attention towards maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

I notice some people squandering their whole life chasing after money and at the very end of their life span they seek life insurance. I just find so many  things wrong in that exertion.

Being a guy with a tenuous amount of money in my wallet and a precarious future ahead, I prefer to take care of my health rather than investing money in any life insurance and I will suggest you do the same. That way you'll be able to save a chunk of your valuable money and live a merry life at the same time. Hence, I suggest you follow these tips to make your life more healthier without wasting any of your coveted money.

Posted : 14/07/2021 3:50 pm