Forum

How to wake up earl...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] How to wake up early in the morning?

5 Posts
6 Users
4 Likes
Jyotirmoy Biswas
(@genius2)
Topic starter

Hey guys i want to wake up at morning i,e at 5 am for exercise and want to feel the fresh morning Air. But unfortunately everyday i wake us 8.30 am . i don't know what to do. It degrades my mood. Can u tell me any effective way to wake up at morning?

Posted : 18/07/2021 9:36 am
Topic Tags
Rasel Mondal
(@rasel)

Good question. Answer is very simple. Sleep early at night. I would suggest to sleep in between 11-12am atleast. Don't use phones or laptop/pc, if you have to use it then turn on blue light filtering, which is called eye protect mode in many devices. Don't drink too much water before sleep. 6-7 hours of sleep is enough for most people  So whenever you want to wake-up, sleep accordingly to the time. 

Posted : 18/07/2021 9:47 am
Wapo and admin reacted
admin
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

You can switch off your mobile before sleeping atleast 3 hours ago and do meditation or book reading for 15 minutes before sleep. That will deepen ur sleep and help you wake up at time on next day.

Posted : 18/07/2021 10:11 am
admin reacted
Saurav Halder
(@sourav1350)

itll take time but you have to maintain conformity
you need at least 7 hours of sleep on a daily basis. so, in order to wake up at 6 am or 5 am, you first have to make sure that you go to bed within 10 pm. itll be difficult at first but after a few days your body will automatically  coerce you to sleep every night. 

and also, avoid using your phone before sleeping and evade any sort of junk food,
and have a complete meal before sleeping.
an empty stomach can trouble you when sleeping

Posted : 21/07/2021 1:22 pm
admin reacted
Wapo Kaha
 Wapo
(@wapo)

Determination and regular practice is only the key.

Posted : 23/08/2021 5:15 pm
Abhilasha Poddar
(@abhilasha-poddar)

I also want to wake up early.

Posted : 19/09/2021 3:14 pm