Here I am suggesting you these 7 workouts that should be part of your female fitness workout routine which will do wonders in transforming your body shape and make your appearance more compelling to everyone.
While men hitting the gym and workout regularly is nothing new but women are the ones who get looked over when in reality females are the one who need the most out of their body and need to be compelling and conspicuous everywhere they go.
fitness has become an essential part of one’s life in this era. A fit body and healthy appearance will gain you attention and respect in every stage of your life and also will conduce your health in the long run. So adhering to a healthy diet routine is a prerequisite for sure but if you are seeking to work on your appearance and body structure even more then you might wanna hit the gym or better make your own workout routine.
1-Female Fitness: Push Ups
The old one in the book yet the most effective one. Push up is one of those profound workouts that doesn’t benefit any individual body part, it instead challenges the utter body ( especially your chest and bicep) and burns some calories at the same time. This is one of those exercises which you should include in your female fitness workout routine and probably use it as a starter, since it trains your body in a functional movement pattern and also enhances your body’s capability in other exercises at the gym as well as in your daily life.
So, this one is a prerequisite and deserves a place in your female fitness workout routine.
- Start on all fours and place your hands on the ground floor. Make sure they are a little wider and aligned with your shoulders.
- Garner your feet together and lower your body slowly till it nearly touches the floor then pull it up to the original position.
- Make sure you keep your hip lifted and core braced through the whole routine.
- Perform this maneuver for 10-15 times on a daily basis (will provide utmost benefits as a starter).
2. Female Fitness:Step ups
You are performing this workout on a daily basis and you don’t even know it. While reaching the top floor of your office or when your lift is under construction and there’s no way but to confront those irksome steps, chances are that you perform this maneuver every day without your acknowledgement. But don’t get all cheered up yet. I hate to break it down to you but those movements aren’t necessarily beneficial unless done in the right manner.
The proper step up workout targets the muscles of your glutes and hamstrings. Which helps you to get a tighter booty and makes your leg stronger. But remember it’s only beneficial when done properly and as a part of your daily female workout routine.
- Stand in front of a stout bench or step
- Put your left foot on top of the bench or step and then push your body up till your left leg is straight.
Now drag your right foot on the ground and repeat the move with each leg.
- Make sure you keep your chest up throughout the whole routine and try not to bend too much toward or too far back.
- Perform this exercise 10 times per side daily with zero interval.
3. Shoulder Stand
This one is mostly considered as yoga rather than a workout. But looking at the physical and mental benefits the Shoulder stand possesses, I had to put it on this female fitness workout routine. It’s nearly impossible to evade all the benefits it offers.
Shoulder stand is crucial when you’re seeking for relaxation, blood flow and for a new perspective. So make sure you incriminate this one in your daily female fitness workout routine.
- Lie down on your back (On a mat or floor) and lift your legs and hips off the ground until your toes touch the floor behind you.
- Put both your hand behind your back and slowly upper your legs. Keep lifting it straight in the air till you reach your optimum capacity. Make sure you’re creating a straight line from shoulder to ankles.
- Hold your back steadily and maintain that position.
- Hold that position for almost 1 minute and then let it go.
4. Pull Downs
This particular workout requires you to attend a gym. Pull down is a workout that helps you to build your back muscles which is a prerequisite when you want your body structure to be more conspicuous. Pull down mainly targets your lats but it also improves your bicep and middle back simultaneously.
- Attach a wide grip handle to the pull down machine and procure a comfortable seat.
- Hold the handle with pronated grip and start the movement by upsetting your shoulder and then flexing the elbow while extending the shoulder.
- Pull down the handle to your chest’s vicinity until the elbows are aligned with your torso then get back to your initial state by slowly slackening the handle.
- Repeat it for almost 10 times and perform 3 sets.
5. Skipping is A Prerequisite For Your Female Fitness Workout Routine
I had to include this on the list. In my opinion skipping is one of the most underrated maneuvers that has the potential of benefiting your health in a raft of ways and is arguably more lucrative than other forms of cardio. Some claim It to be even more effective than daily jogging.People often perceive it as a banal exercise and don’t care to invest time on it but i am suggesting you to add this in your daily female workout routine.Jumping rope burns excessive amounts of calories and strengthens coordination and bone density and helps to make your body structure more appealing.
- Stand straight and hold onto the skipping rope with both your hands
- Place the rope behind you and turn the jump rope over your head and then slide it down your toe and get back to your initial position
- Make sure you perform a quick jump while sliding it down your feet. Start slowly and procure pace after you get used to it.
- Jump rope for 3-8 minutes at the start of your workout and also for 60 seconds between each routine for the most coveted result.
Bridge is one of those essential workouts that will work on several body parts cumulatively which include your butt and back. Bridge is arguably the best exercise for sculpted butt and pain free healthy back. It’s considered as a leg workout for women but it helps a lot in giving your butt a palpable structure.
- Lie down on the floor with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Raise your hips so that your body forms a straight line from shoulder to knee.
- Hold your up position for a little and then get back to your original position.
- Perform this exercise for 15-20 times in the midst of your female fitness workout routine.
7. Hip Thrust
Last but not least, For all the women seeking for the perfect butt structure, glute muscles and also leg muscles then this one has to be a part of your daily female fitness workout routine.Hip thrust is an exercise that consolidates your glute muscles and indirectly targets your hamstrings, quads and calves.
So, if you are seeking for the perfect butt and also want to work on your leg muscles then this one is a requisite and needs to be a part of your female fitness workout.
- Start with your back on a benche and roll a barbell up to the crease of your hip.
- Drive both feet on the floor and bridge your hips up at the same time.
- Bring your hips back to the original position and then reiterate the move.
- Perform this workout for 6-10 times and do 3 sets of it daily.
“Focus on the weights you lift not the weights you lose”
This famous adage should be the inspiration for all the females who want to see themselves in a good shape. Don’t let anything get in your way. Make these 7 workouts a part of your female fitness workout routine and you are all set to achieve your desired shape. Follow this routine on a daily basis and make sure to be consistent.