It’s a well-known fact that almost all people care for the beauty of their face, but the secret fact is they pay equal attention to have the perfect shape butts too. Those who say that they don’t want better buttocks must be kidding. Having a stronger butt will not only make you look good but will also protect you from your lower back and knee injury. Incorporating some butt easy exercises will help you walk, jump, and run better.
Glutes are the strongest muscle in your body. It is often said that to have well-toned buttocks you will just have to do squats and its variations. However, that is not always true. Here is a list of 9 easy exercises for perfect shaped butts. These easy exercises are super effective and can be implemented by beginners as well. So combine these easy exercise in your fitness program and get started. Are you ready to feel the burn and have a well-toned buttock?
9 EASY EXERCISES FOR PERFECT SHAPED BUTTS
- DONKEY KICK-Lay out your yoga mat. Start on all fours on the floor with wrist under your shoulders at ninety degrees and your knees under your hips. Keep your hip at the ninety-degree level. Start with drawing your abs inside and lift your one leg parallel to the floor. Keep your foot flexed. Return to starting position and start again. This will be considered as 1 rep. Do 16 such reps for each leg.
- GLUTE BRIDGE- Lie down on your back on the yoga mat with knees bent at ninety degrees and keep your feet flat on the floor. Raise your hips till your knee level with squeezing your butt in. Make sure you are making a diagonal line from your shoulders to the knees. Hold onto this position for 5 seconds and then come back again to the ground level. This will be considered as one rep. Do this for 16 reps.
- FIRE HYDRANT- Start on all fours with your hand under your shoulders at a ninety-degree level and your knees under your hips at a ninety-degree level. Start with raising your one knee out to the side till your hip level. Try to hold on to that position for 5 seconds. Come back to the previous position. Repeat this butt shaping easy exercise 16 times for each leg.
- GLUTE BRIDGE WALK- Lay back on the yoga mat keeping your knees bent with feet placed flat on the floor. Keep your arms on the side of your body. Squeeze your hips and raise it till the knee level. Make sure you make a diagonal line from your shoulder to the knees. Hold on to this position and move your one foot one step ahead and do the same with the other foot and come back to the ground level. This will be considered as one rep. Do this for 16 reps.
- HIP THRUST, SINGLE ARM RISE- Lay back on your mat with your knees bent at ninety degrees and feet flat on the floor. Keep your hands under your shoulder at a ninety-degree level. Squeeze your glute and raise your hips forming a straight line from the shoulder to the hips. And raise one arm also to form a straight line. Come back to ground level. This is one rep. In the same way, lift your hips and now raise your other arm. Do this easy exercise for at least 16 times.
- SIDE SKATER- Stand with your feet together and then crouch down by pushing your hips back and try to keep your back flat. Jump with your right leg putting that leg at the back of the left leg and swing your right arm. Likewise, repeat this with your left leg also. This will be considered as one rep. The workout for this easy exercise is recommended 16 times.
- MARCHING HIP LIFT- Lay back on your yoga mat. Bend your knees at ninety degrees and keep your feet flat on the floor. Squeeze your hips and raise it till the knee level. See that you form a diagonal line from the neck to the knees. Now lift your right leg and straighten it at forty-five degrees level. Come back to the ground level. Do this with the left leg also. Continue doing the easy exercise for 16 times.
- SIDE LUNGES- Stand straight with your feet and hips apart. Lift one leg and step side while pushing your hips back, and keeping your knees bent at ninety degrees. The leg that is being put to the side is stretching with the other left on the floor. Come back to the previous position and repeat the same with another leg for 16 times.
- HIP CONTROLLED ARTICULAR ROTATIONS- Start on all fours with your wrist under the shoulder at a ninety-degree level and knees under the hips at a ninety-degree level. Lift your one leg and make a big circle by pulling your leg towards the elbow, lifting it to the side and pulling it behind back the body while rotating it till it is parallel to the floor and then drawing it forward. This is considered as one rep. Do these 8 reps in a clockwise direction and 8 reps in the anticlockwise direction of one leg. Repeat the same with another leg.
You can try these workouts at home without any equipment and by just using your body weight. Try to incorporate these easy exercise into your fitness program. These are suggested reps for each workout. You can start with these and if you want to intensify your workout you can always increase the reps for each workout. Stay consistent and you will feel your glutes burn after each workout session.
So say bye-bye to squats and start making your butt much stronger with these fun and non-boring easy exercises. But you will have to start working out regularly. This plan is simple in approach and will be highly beneficial if you are consistent with the easy exercise. Let’s do it.